Would you like to add a form to your website in 5 easy steps? If you answered yes then you came to the right place. Having a form so users to contact you and your business is important! Follow these simple steps and get a form for your website.
- Login your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins – Add New – Search for the plugin Contact Form 7.
- Click “Install” and then click on “Activate” to install and activate the plugin so its ready to rock!
- Click “Contact” in your WordPress dashboard located on the left side menu. Contact Form 7 comes pre-configured with one form already set up and ready. In order to use the pre-configured form you’ll need to copy the code at the top of the form. Edit your email address, where the email is sent to by changing the email address under the “Mail” section in the “To:” heading
- Paste the code into a post, page or text widget that you’d like the form displayed on and click “save” or “update“
There you have it! I hope this post was informative and helpful.